Where are they now? No. 5.
by Lisa Y. Henderson
B.J. was born in the mid-1970s in New York. She is descended from:
(1) Robert Aldridge [1819-1899, Duplin/Wayne County] via Amelia Aldridge [1855-1895, Wayne County]
(2) Mary Eliza Balkcum [1829-1924, Duplin/Wayne County]
(3) Hannah Brewington [1775-1850, Sampson County] via Raiford Brewington [1812-1896, Sampson/Wayne County] via Joshua Brewington [1847-??, Sampson/Wayne County]
(4) Abraham Hardin [??-??, Sampson County] via Sion Hardin [??-??, Sampson County] via Zilpha Hardin [1794-1860, Sampson County]
(5) Ephraim Manuel [1730-??, Sampson County] via Nicholas Manuel [1752-1835, Sampson County] via Shadrach Manuel [1775-1870, Sampson County] via Bathsheba Manuel [1818-??, Sampson/Wayne County]
Sion Hardin left N.C. about 1825 then went to Tenn. then to Texas by 1834 Shelby county TX. he died in Shelby county in 1850 some of his great grand kids are still there.